- 📣Limited time 10% OFF
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- 💖Address: Lakewood Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
This is an AA grade opal, which is hand-selected to ensure that each piece has a sparkle. As the law prohibits the export of any products of lower quality, we do not import any secondary opals that are not shiny. We only buy opals with colors.
This stock photo listing is for larger sized opals with play of color. These are our most cost effective offering for people who make their own jewelry. These larger stones offer a larger surface area that shows off the fire. Many of our customers buy these for wire wrapping and other jewelry projects. These are not suitable for cutting but are used regularly in raw opal jewelry fabrication.
Approximate Size Each:
1 - 3 cm
Quantity you will receive:
10 gram lot: 3 - 5 stones
25 gram lot: 9 - 14 stones
- This list uses professional photography to sample our collection. You will receive similar stones, but there is no exact stone in these photos. Each stone is unique and beautiful, so expect small changes in color, texture, and size.
- Macro photography is used to show details, but can make the item look larger than its actual size. The ruler photo shows the possible changes in the size and quantity you will receive.
- Gems and crystals are perfect for altars, grids, glass containers, pocket stones, gifts, home decoration, collections and more! They are also a wonderful complement to meditation, reiki and chakra work. Healing crystals cannot replace traditional medicine.
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact , and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.